Scoralite® DC a compoud of High Purity Sythtic Calcium Carbonate granulated with different binders compliant with EP, USP and Food regulation.
Scoralite® DC is designed for Direct Compression with different formulations below:
- Scoralite® DC 90ST & 95ST, with 10% or 5% Starch
- Scoralite® DC 90pST, with 10% Pregelatinized Starch
- Scoralite® DC 90MD & 95MD, with 10% or 5% Maltodextrin
- Scoralite® DC SO, with Sorbitol
- Scoralite® DC 97PVP, with 3% Poly Vinyl Pyrrolydone
- Scoralite® DC90 & 95AC, with 10% or 5% Acacia Gum
All this grades are available with low lead (<250 ppb) or low aluminium (<2 ppm) contents.
- Optimised texture (Cubic Crystal)
- Perfect Whiteness
- Improved mouth feel
- High tablet density
- Continuous production
- Excellent flowability
- Higher calcium content
- Constant size distribution & density
- Reduced dust formation
Custom made products
Scora provides custom made solutions to meet customers individual requests.
Being known for our expertise in Calcium and Magnesium, Scora can offer blends of product to fit customer’s needs.
Our expertise and equipment allows us to propose a large variety of blends and binders.
Blends of products designed for direct compression upon request Possibility to mix Magnesium Oxide and/or Magnesium Hydroxide with Scoralite® The ratios of the Scorablend are 2 Calcium for 1 Magnesium.